Guest Reviews

H > Community > Guest Reviews

What's The Most Important "Myths" About Avon Planet Spa Slee…

페이지 정보

Author Carissa 작성일24-04-27 23:30 Views38

본문

Avon planet spa Sleep planet spa oil Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Relax and indulge yourself with Avon Planet Spa. These inexpensive items are perfect for relaxing at home!

Take advantage of the Mediterranean beauty secret with ultra-moisturizing Olive Oil and the fresh scents from clean greens and Avon Planet Spa Sleep Sandalwood. Rinse. Massage gently across the body, paying special attention to rough areas. Use 1-2 times per week.

Invigorating Olive Oil Scrub

This exfoliating scrub utilizes the Mediterranean beauty secret, the ultra-moisturizing Olive Oil to reveal soft and smoother skin. The scrub is made with skin polishing pumice and seaweed extracts This scrub will leave your skin feeling rejuvenated and refreshed. Add your favorite essential oils (like lavender) to create a soothing and relaxing addition to your at-home spa treatments. This scrub can be applied to the feet, hands, and the body. You can mix it with either raw or white sugar to get the desired level of abrasion. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth and smelling wonderful. Made with organic ingredients and no harmful chemicals.

Use this nutritious scrub to exfoliate your skin and replenish it after a week or more. Rinse thoroughly following use and store any extras in a caddy for your shower to make the application easier.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleaning Solution

This deep cleansing gel with activated charcoal helps to draw out impurities and leaves skin smooth and refreshed. Rosemary and Charcoal Extracts aid in cleansing without causing irritation or drying. For skin that is dry or sensitive.

This is a good product for everyday use. It doesn't exfoliate much so if you want an exfoliating scrub, I suggest you consider a different. It cleanses your skin nicely and it has a pleasant, light chocolate scent. It is not expensive and can be purchased at avon planet spa radiant gold.

I would recommend this product to other people and it is worth trying. Avon will be there for you if you aren't happy with the purchase.

This product has kept my skin soft for a very long time. It has a pleasant scent of chocolate and is simple to wash off. I will continue to use this. It is a great product for people with a busy schedule or who require a quick way to keep their skin healthy and moisturized.

The Energise Ritual body scrub

This body scrub has been specifically designed to remove dead skin cells and make the skin smooth. It is made up of green tea extract that is renowned for its ability to stimulate the skin. It also contains the refreshing scent of lemons and bergamo. It's one of my absolute favorites and I love the way it helps my skin look and feel.

The Energise Energise ritual line includes the body scrub, a facial spritz, and a solid cleanser. The Energise Ritual Body Scrub is free of parabens and cruelty-free.

It is recommended to apply it for 1-2 times per week and apply a small amount on your clean skin. Massage gently, paying special attention to rough areas like knees, elbows and feet. Then, rinse thoroughly.

The Ritual of Energise Facial Spritz

Energise your face and soothe your skin with this refreshing mist. The formula is based on Chinese green tea extract, this hydrating facial spray helps to shield your skin from environmental aggressors for a fresh and radiant complexion. Apply 1-2 times a week, putting your hands 8-10 inches away from the face and closing your eyes to spray on skin. Avoid spraying into eyes. Follow up with our Planet Spa Energise Body Butter for silky smooth skin.

The product has been dermatologically tested. It is free from parabens and sulfates.

This Planet Spa body set includes a cleansing scrub along with a facial spray and a cleansing gel that is made up of Chinese green tea extract. Includes: Planet Spa Facial Spritz (100ml), Planet Spa The Energise Body Scrub (200ml) and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser (75g). Gift box.

The Energise Body Butter

Indulge in rich, creamy body butter that hydrates skin and soothes dryness. Made from golden Ayurvedic milk this body butter nourishes your skin tone and leaves it soft and soft. Use it every day to diminish the appearance of dryness or dryness after waxing and depilation.

This moisturiser, which is non-greasy, is infused with mood-enhancing pine, bergamot and Chinese green-tea extracts. It absorbs quickly and leaves your skin soft and smooth. This body butter is part of the Planet Spa Energise collection and is specifically designed to indulge and stimulate your senses.

ce4dba662e76bfbd371358bc8f2640ee.jpegRelax and indulge in the relaxing spa experience from the comfort of your own home with this kit. This kit includes body butter, facial spritz, and an invigorating scrub. This kit is a wonderful gift for someone who deserves to be treated.

Cordelia Jeju CEO Hyun Yeon-jeong Address. 941-1, Ojo-ri, Seongsan-eup, Seogwipo-si, Jeju Special Self-Governing Province Tel. +82-70-4548-2200 Fax. +82-70-4548-2210
Business Registration Number. 616-81-92828 Personal Information Management Responsibility. Hyun Yeon-jeong Copyright (c) 2016 JejuCordelia All Rights Reserved.