Guest Reviews

H > Community > Guest Reviews

You'll Never Be Able To Figure Out This My Babiie Stroller's Tricks

페이지 정보

Author Dick 작성일24-06-03 06:27 Views3

본문

My Babiie Stroller Baby Stroller - Bold, Contemporary and Super Stylish

A stylish stroller designed by Billie Faiers and part of her Signature range. It's suitable from birth and can be adapted as your family grows with the bassinet that is included and a car seat.

baby-jogger-city-tour-2-double-travel-puIt is easy to steer and comes with an enormous basket. It's also a great value for money. It includes a footmuff and cup holder, as well as a rain cover.

MB02

The my babiie is an imposing, stylish stroller that was designed in collaboration with Billie Faiers. This stroller is perfect for your baby from birth, thanks to its full lie-flat seat. The huge hood when fully extended gives baby the perfect shade to play or relax from the elements. This stroller is a joy to push, thanks to its classic umbrella fold, My Babiie stroller excellent maneuverability and height-adjustable handlebar. With a free rain cover, changing bag and cupholder the MB02 is an all-round lightweight superstar. Pushchair Expert has awarded it their best Umbrella Stroller Award 2017. Available in Black and Aqua.

Click here to find out more.

Click here to view the specifications sheet of MB02.

MB51

The MB51 is a great alternative for TOWIE fans looking for a budget-friendly stroller in comparison to the more expensive ones. It is light and maneuverable across different terrains. It also comes with an enormous shopping basket. It also comes with a comfortable seat and adjustable handles for easy pushing. The large hood lets children to enjoy shade, Double Stroller away from the weather and crowds.

This gorgeous quilted Champagne and Black stroller from Billie Faiers is part of her "Signature Range" at My babiie stroller. This lightweight umbrella-fold stroller is packed with amazing features, making it perfect for any trip with a baby (with its full reclining). With lockable swivelling front wheels as well as a handy shopping basket, this stroller is super manoeuvrable.

The My Babiie MB51 has a three-position hood that can be extended to protect your child from the elements. You'll still be able to see your precious cargo through our handy viewing window. It also comes with a handy cup holder, rain cover and cosy footmuff so you can always be ready for any weather condition.

Georgina is a journalist, writer, editor, and editor who regularly contributes to publications like Family Traveller and Metro writing about parenting and travel. She is also the mother of two daughters, so she is a first-hand expert on everything from finding the best baby prams to navigating toddler tantrums. She loves putting her expertise to use to assist families to find the best product to meet their specific requirements. It doesn't matter if it's for traveling, everyday life or just trying something new, she's keen to share the joy of exploring the many things this wonderful world has to provide.

X4 Compact

In collaboration with Billie Fiers, this stroller is a part of her Signature Range and comes complete with a comfy footmuff, a newborn insert with changing bag, My Babiie Stroller cup holder and rain cover. This stunning Aquaor Black stroller is suitable for use from birth thanks to its flat seat, and has an extensive UPF 50+ canopy that keeps your little one protected from the sun. It's easy to push using the height-adjustable leatherette handles. With smooth riding and a great basket, this stroller is a winner for busy families!

With the exception of some minor issues, we really loved this stroller. It was lightweight, easy to fold and we had a wonderful ride. It's an excellent item to take on holiday because it can fit in the overhead locker of your airline. (Please inquire with your carrier prior to travel). Sammy loved how easy it was to push the chair, even with the backrest reclined. Baby Elsie fell asleep a few times so clearly she was happy and relaxed!

The X4's luxurious cabin is incredibly comfortable and quiet, but it's not as spacious as the X3's. The rear legroom is cramped and the X4 has less space for cargo behind the rear seats (35.5 cubic feet) than its more practical counterpart (36.4). There's a lot of speed with an eight-speed automatic transmission is standard. The X4's warranty is also superior to the average in this segment, and it comes with free scheduled maintenance. However, we'd prefer to see more advanced safety systems.my-babiie-mb30-pushchair-from-birth-to-4

Cordelia Jeju CEO Hyun Yeon-jeong Address. 941-1, Ojo-ri, Seongsan-eup, Seogwipo-si, Jeju Special Self-Governing Province Tel. +82-70-4548-2200 Fax. +82-70-4548-2210
Business Registration Number. 616-81-92828 Personal Information Management Responsibility. Hyun Yeon-jeong Copyright (c) 2016 JejuCordelia All Rights Reserved.